If you are interested in any of the Open Postions, please contact Michael Kelley.
Open Board Positions
Duties of Social Media Coordinator
· Develop innovative and creative media content across social media platforms
· Collaborates with publicity coordinator and webmaster to ensure a cohesive social media identity
· Propose creative strategy in collaboration with marketing and publicity coordinators
· Create and maintain relevant social media accounts
· Setup daily tasks and activity for all social media outlets
· Keep track of social media trends and competition
Duties of the Grant Writing Specialist
· Identifies organization offering grants and donations supporting SDSC short and long term operations and project
· Completes grant applications with the support of SDSC board members as needed
· Manages grant spending and reporting as required by grantor
Duties of the Marketing Coordinator:
· Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share
· Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
Duties of the Business Development Coordinator:
Works closely the Vice President of Ways and Means and the SDSC Board of Directors
· Develops strategies and implementation plans to enlist businesses that will sponsor and donate to SDSC and SDSC events.
· Negotiates the sponsorship opportunities for the club bringing the opportunity to closure.
· Manages the implementation of benefits committed to the sponsor and the club.
· Evaluates new fundraising options and makes recommendations to the Executive Board.
· Develops presentation materials for use when seeking club sponsors.
This is a compensated position with a base level of fixed compensation and variable compensation component which is a percentage of the financial value of club sponsor donations achieved.