Spring Recreational League Registration and Program Information
Spring 2017 Registration is open, link on the main page
Registration Closes January 31st
SPRING REGISTRATION: Season begins Saturday, March 11th thru May 13th which includes RB Rec Cup for U8-U10. Game fields vary throughout the Rancho Bernardo area. Please see below for more information.
Mini Sockers Division ~ Ages 3 & 4 (Co-ed). One hour of instruction by our very own San Diego Soccer Club Competitive Coaches each Saturday from 9-10am at Bernardo Heights Middle School. No mid-week practices.
All other divisions have separate teams for girls and boys. Practices are held 1-2 times weekly between 60-90 minutes. Locations and times are at the coaches discretion at one of our local elementary school fields within Poway Unified School District. All coaches are parent volunteers.
U6 Division (Age 4-5) - 4 vs 4 format on mini-fields. All games at 10 or 11 a.m.
U8 (Ages 6-8) & U10 (Ages 8-10) Division - 8 vs 8 format on full size fields.
U12/14 Division (Ages 10-14) - 11 vs 11 format on full size fields.
Please note the following:
- On-line registration via Active.com is our ONLY form of registration. Mail in registration is NO longer available for RB Rec.
- All games played on Saturdays between 8am - 4pm at various fields throughout Rancho Bernardo.
- Older age groups play interleague with local rec programs.
- Children can play "up" in divisions but NOT "down". Check the age matrix below for appropriate division.
- You may request to play with a friend. We will try to honor request but is NOT guaranteed.
- Our program has a NO REFUND policy.
AGE MATRIX for Spring 2017 Session
Mini Sockers: 1/1/13 - 12/31/14 = $130 - Ball size #3
U6: 1/1/11 - 12/31/12 = $165 - Ball size #3
U8: 1/1/09- 12/31/10 = $175 - Ball size #4
U10: 1/1/07 - 12/31/08 = $175 - Ball size #4
U12/14: 1/1/03 - 12/31/06 = $175 - Ball size #5