Welcome to the Rancho Bernardo Recreational Soccer Website!
Jim Flowers - RB Recreational Soccer Director - to contact Jim email@example.com
Contact Jim for information about RB Rec Soccer, the Holiday Camp, the Union Jr's Program and San Diego Soccer Club.
RB Rec Soccer Players at SDSC Night with the San Diego Sockers - the kids got to scrimmage on the field for 45 mins prior to the game, a meet and greet with the players and walked on the field with the players as they were introduced.
Register Now for RB Rec Soccer's Union Jr's
- For: Boys and Girls Ages 5-8
- Dates: December 3rd,(cancelled) 10th, 17th, and January 7th, 14th, 21st. (28th)
- Location: Rancho Bernardo Community Park
- Time: 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Cost: $50 per player
- Start of Union Juniors postponed until 12/10!!
Download the Information Flyer Download the Registration Form
Register for Holiday Soccer Camp
- When: Dec 20-23, 12pm to 3pm
- Where: Rancho Bernardo HS Stadium
- Cost: $115, sibling discounts, Tshirt and gift for each camper
- Lead by Licensed expert SDSC coaches and RB Rec Director Jim Flowers
Link to On-Line Registration
SPRING REGISTRATION: Season begins Saturday, March 7 thru May 17th which includes RB Rec Cup for U8-U10. Game fields will be at Bernardo Heights Middle School. Please see below for more information.
Mini Sockers Division ~ Ages 3 & 4 (Co-ed). One hour of instruction by our very own San Diego Soccer Club Competitive Coaches each Saturday from 9-10am at RB Community Park. No mid-week practices.
All other divisions have separate teams for girls and boys. Practices are held 1-2 times weekly between 60-90 minutes. Locations and times are at the coaches discretion at one of our local elementary school fields within Poway Unified School District. All coaches are parent volunteers.
U6 Division (Age 4-5) - 4 vs 4 format on mini-fields. All games at 10 or 11 a.m.
U8 (Ages 6-8) & U10 (Ages 8-10) Division - 8 vs 8 format on full size fields.
U12/14 Division (Ages 10-14) - 11 vs 11 format on full size fields.
Please note the following:
- On-line registration via Active.com is our ONLY form of registration. Mail in registration is NO longer available for RB Rec.
- All games played on Saturdays between 8am - 4pm at various fields throughout Rancho Bernardo.
- Children can play "up" in divisions but NOT "down". Check the age matrix below for appropriate division.
- You may request to play with a friend. We will try to honor request but is NOT guaranteed.
- Our program has a NO REFUND policy.
- Sign on as a "GUEST" user if you experience difficulties with Active.com. If you need further assistance, contact them directly at http://community.active.com/community/active/registration
AGE MATRIX for Spring 2015 Session
Mini Sockers: 8/1/10 - 7/31/11 = $120 - Ball size #3
U6: 8/1/08 - 7/31/10 = $140 - Ball size #3
U8: 8/1/06 - 7/31/08 = $160 - Ball size #4
U10: 8/1/04 - 7/31/06 = $160 - Ball size #4
U12/U14: 8/1/00 - 7/31/04 = $160 - Ball size #4 or #5
ABOUT SAN DIEGO SOCCER CLUB AND RB REC SOCCER
San Diego Soccer Club (SDSC) is a non-profit youth soccer organization that fields recreational (Rancho Bernardo Recreational Soccer and Penasquitos Recreational Soccer) and competitive teams. Rancho Bernardo Recreational Soccer has been operating a well organized and highly successful recreational league for over 20 years. The club is led by a dedicated group of volunteers and soccer professionals who are involved in the community and work diligently to ensure the needs of the players are first and that all players are given an opportunity to develop and grow.
RB Rec. Soccer is for children from age 3 through 14. The coaches are parent volunteers who are trained by the San Diego Soccer Club professional coaching staff. Our program is designed to introduce and teach age-appropriate technical and tactical skills in an environment that will foster an appreciation and enjoyment of the game.
Included in the Registration Fee:
· Diadora Brand Uniform – socks, shorts and jersey
· Eight game league season
· Photograph package
· A team trophy for each player
· All-star selections and games, all-star teams coached by SDSC competitive coaches(U8/U10)
· End of season tournament
San Diego Soccer Club is dedicated to giving back to the community and working cooperatively with other leagues, clubs, and community service organizations. San Diego Soccer Clubs first priority is the development of youth in our community.
Rancho Bernardo Recreational Soccer – Sponsors
RB Recreational Soccer is a non-profit community based organization and we strive to keep our registration fees affordable for all our players; we can do this with the help of our generous sponsors. Your donation will directly cover our operating expenses such as player uniforms, field rental, field set-up and maintenance, referee fees, and equipment. We also count on our sponsors to help provide a limited number of scholarships for children who want to play organized sports but do not have the financial resources to do so.
We offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities to meet any level of giving. In appreciation of your generosity, RB Recreational Soccer offers various advertising benefits commensurate with the level of sponsorship. For more information regarding sponsorships and in-kind donations please contact our Director of Sponsorship, Debbie Neyhouse
Daphne’s Greek Cafe
Cam Lock Limited
9089 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., San Diego
Ken Kwiat, (858) 571-3614
Bruce and Jody Hansen